We just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who turned out for what was our BIGGEST Dublin LGBTQ Pride ever! The amount of joy and celebration in the city was just amazing and we hope you had a great time.
There are still some more events to come today as we prepare to conclude the festival so check out our events page for more information.
Make sure to stay in touch with out Facebook and Twitter accounts for official announcements and confirmations for the 2016 festival.
We’re almost there! The Dublin LGBTQ Parade is taking place on Saturday, June 27th 2015 and we cannot wait to see you all take to the streets. It’s the centrepiece of the entire festival and will be celebrating our theme “The Future is Equal”.
Before the Parade
- The Pride Village in Merrion Square will open from 12 noon so be sure to call in.
- There are a number of Pride Brunches and Breakfasts happening across the city in the morning, check out the events page to take part in one.
- You can also take part in the Dublin Pride Thanksgiving Service, taking part in St. Audoen’s Church, Dublin 8 from 11:30am. To find out more check out the events page.
- The Dublin LGBTQ Pride Parade will start from the Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1.
- If you are part of an already registered parade group, you should aim to gather at Parnell Square from 12 noon.
- The parade itself starts at 1:30pm sharp and move through the streets of Dublin, including O’Connell Street. The parade route can be found here.
- Drinking on the streets of Dublin during the parade is not allowed.
- The parade concludes at the Pride Village. This is a massive outdoor party with some amazing entertainment, musical acts and more. The main stage event will be headlined by Le Galaxie and have Panti Bliss as the MC. The Pride Village is open from 12 noon until 6pm.
- There are loads of parties happening across Dublin. We have over 15 amazing parties listed on our events page so there is something for absolutely everyone.
So there you have it, we can’t wait to see you there so be sure to get some rest ahead of the most amazing LGBTQ Pride of all time!
We listened to what you said and this year we’ve made Pride Village bigger and better than ever. Situated in and around Merrion Square, Dublin 2, we have a full day of activities and entertainment for everyone to enjoy. As in previous years our Parade will culminate in Merrion Square where we’ll have the opportunity to listen to our Grand Marshals as well as other guest speakers who have contributed to the LGBTQ community, but we have so much more planned for you this year.
Pride Village will open at noon of Saturday 27th of June. Inside the park as well as our community zone and family area we are delighted to have entertainment from the always wonderful team at Hunt & Gather all day long. If you’re feeling under-dressed don’t worry, Sparkle Costumes will be on hand to help get you dressed up and show the world how fabulous you are.
Feeling hungry or thirsty, we have it covered. There will be food and refreshment stalls with something for everyone both inside and outside the park as well as seating areas to relax and enjoy your food. And if you want a souvenir, visit our official Dublin LGBTQ Pride merchandise shop.
Worried you’ll miss the action on main stage as you explore the village, don’t. With 3 big screens you won’t miss a minute. We look forward to seeing you there for the festival of the year.