We know that so many of you are eagerly awaiting information on plans for Dublin LGBTQ Pride Festival 2017. Well the good news is, we have been diligently working away in the background to ensure that the 2017 festival will be even better than previous years!!
Participate in pride
However, we can only do that with your help!
- If you would like to apply to be involved in the parade, please click here
- If you are a business or community group and thinking of running any events over the Pride Festival or would like to run an event to support pride, please contact us on email@example.com.
- If you would like to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and we will get you involved.
We currently have positions for the following available;
- Event Co-ordination – helping the heads of Events & Parade organise our showcase events around Dublin for the festival week.
- Digital Team – if you are creative and know Graphic Design, Web design, PR or Social Media then we have loads for you to do! (Yes, we are working on the website)
- Volunteer Co-ordination – this is basically our HR team, so if you have experience in recruiting and organising teams or would even just like to get some experience, then let us know.
- Sponsorship – are you a shrewd salesman/woman/person then show us what you’re made of and help us fund the events and parade.
We look forward to working with you all!
Happy Pride 🙂