Volunteer for Pride
We see our people as our greatest asset. The people that work here come from a wide variety of backgrounds but we have something in common – a passion for the community and a desire to celebrate our diversity. We value openness, honesty and people with a straightforward style to focus on the important things.
The festival may only run for a week in June, but our work continues all year round. So if you are flexible with your free time and can spare 2 – 4 hours per week you could be the perfect Volunteer for us. See what opportunities we have below and apply.
How to get involved
- Read the Volunteer Handbook below.
- Fill out & sign the Volunteer Agreement form here
- E-mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available
Although the festival ends in June, planning and preparation for the festival starts early. We need volunteers all year round to ensure that every box is ticked and no stone left unturned! Check out the list of available positions below to see if we need your talents to make next years festival a success!
- Digital Team – if you are creative and know Graphic Design, Web design, PR or Social Media then we have loads for you to do!
- Social Media Executives
- Graphic Designers
- Graphic Illustrators
- email email@example.com for more info
You may download the volunteer handbook here.
Photo credit: Malena Juerss, Stephen Kennedy & Darragh O'Connell.