Volunteer for Pride
We see our people as our greatest asset. The people that work here come from a wide variety of backgrounds but we have something in common – a passion for the community and a desire to celebrate our diversity. We value openness, honesty and people with a straightforward style to focus on the important things.
The festival may only run for a week in June, but our work continues all year round. So if you are flexible with your free time and can spare 2 – 4 hours per week you could be the perfect Volunteer for us. See what opportunities we have below and apply.
How to get involved
- Read the Volunteer Handbook below.
- Fill out & sign the Volunteer Agreement form here
- E-mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available
As we get closer and closer to the festival in June, the number of people we need grows. Check out the list of available positions below to see if we need your talents to make this years festival a success!
Please note that no Volunteer can work for the organisation without reading the Volunteer Handbook and signing the Volunteer Agreement form.
- Event Co-ordination – helping the heads of Events & Parade organise our showcase events around Dublin for the festival week.
- Digital Team – if you are creative and know Graphic Design, Web design, PR or Social Media then we have loads for you to do! (Yes, we are working on the website)
- Volunteer Co-ordination – this is basically our HR team, so if you have experience in recruiting and organising teams or would even just like to get some experience, then let us know.
- Sponsorship – are you a shrewd salesman/woman/person then show us what you’re made of and help us fund the events and parade.
You may download the volunteer handbook here.
Photo credit: Malena Juerss, Stephen Kennedy & Darragh O'Connell.