Dublin Pride is an annual over week-long festival for the LGBT+ community, their friends and family. It brings thousands of people to Dublin to celebrate this colourful and diverse celebration. With venues, shops, restaurants, and business to name just a few catering for the LGBT+ community during the festival, it’s a great way to get your company name out there and establish some loyal, long-term customers.
Each year Dublin Pride Have a ‘Pride Guide’ with up to 10,000 copies distributed throughout Dublin ,the community and Ireland. Advertising in the Pride guide is an excellent way to build brand awareness to help companies thrive and expand.
Published online and in print from, The Pride Guide is more than just an events listing. It is the definitive guide to all things LGBTQ in Dublin.
Pride Guide (A4 Full Colour) rates
Note: Both should have 5mm bleed at least.
- Full page A5 – 210mm (w) X 297 (h) mm.
- Half page A5 – 210mm (w) x 148mm (h) mm.
In 2017 we will be introducing a Pride Official Partner programme for companies who many not e in a positive to become full sensors, but would like to do a little more than enter a float in the parade or take an ad in The Pride Guide
Why advertise with Dublin LGBTQ+ Pride Festival & Parade
- Up to 10,000 copies distributed and on-line
- Opportunity to prosper throughout the festival in a fun way &nCreate long term loyal custom
- Supporting the LGBT community is a credible way of creating business, not just for the LGBT community but also to their family members, friends, work colleagues etc.
- Companies who have advertised with Dublin ‘Pride Guide’ have reported an increase in sales and tend to advertise each year.
- Reach out to LGBT+ market & tourism sector could now be worth as much as €843 million annually to the Irish economy.
- Total tourism revenue for Ireland in 2014 stood at €6.6 billion according to figures from Fáilte Ireland.
- “LGBT as a population segment is widely accepted as having higher disposable income and growth-friendly consumption patterns – and this segment is shown to travel relatively more frequently and for longer and can therefore clearly ‘punch above its (already significant!) weight’ in comparative and consumer value-potential studies,” say LGBT Capital.
- THE LGBT TOURISM sector may now be worth as much as 13% of our booming hospitality economy in the wake of the Yes vote in May’s same-sex marriage referendum.
If there is any further information you require about advertising with Dublin LGBT+ Pride please do not hesitate to contact us. You can contact Dublin Pride on 086-388 4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo credit: Malena Juerss, Stephen Kennedy & Darragh O'Connell.