- The Dublin LGBTQ Pride Parade starting point will be confirmed soon. Keep an eye out for more information. If you would like to register your interest, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vehicles registered to take part must arrive at 10:45am
- If you are part of an already registered parade group, you should be at the start point for 12 noon.
- The parade itself starts at 1pm sharp and moves through the streets of Dublin. The parade route is changing for 2017 and will be announced as soon as it is confirmed.
- Drinking on the streets of Dublin during the parade is not allowed.
- The parade concludes at the Pride Village 2017. This is a massive outdoor party with some amazing entertainment, musical acts and more. The Pride Village is open from 12 noon until 6pm.
- There are loads of parties happening across Dublin. We have some really amazing parties to be soon!
So there you have it, we can’t wait to see you there so be sure to get some rest ahead of the most amazing Dublin LGBTQ Pride of all time!