All you need to know for Pride 2015
Find out all you need to know ahead of Pride weekend
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2015 - Back to News Stories
We’re almost there! The Dublin LGBTQ Parade is taking place on Saturday, June 27th 2015 and we cannot wait to see you all take to the streets. It’s the centrepiece of the entire festival and will be celebrating our theme “The Future is Equal”.
Before the Parade
- The Pride Village in Merrion Square will open from 12 noon so be sure to call in.
- There are a number of Pride Brunches and Breakfasts happening across the city in the morning, check out the events page to take part in one.
- You can also take part in the Dublin Pride Thanksgiving Service, taking part in St. Audoen’s Church, Dublin 8 from 11:30am. To find out more check out the events page.
- The Dublin LGBTQ Pride Parade will start from the Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1.
- If you are part of an already registered parade group, you should aim to gather at Parnell Square from 12 noon.
- The parade itself starts at 1:30pm sharp and move through the streets of Dublin, including O’Connell Street. The parade route can be found here.
- Drinking on the streets of Dublin during the parade is not allowed.
- The parade concludes at the Pride Village. This is a massive outdoor party with some amazing entertainment, musical acts and more. The main stage event will be headlined by Le Galaxie and have Panti Bliss as the MC. The Pride Village is open from 12 noon until 6pm.
- There are loads of parties happening across Dublin. We have over 15 amazing parties listed on our events page so there is something for absolutely everyone.
So there you have it, we can’t wait to see you there so be sure to get some rest ahead of the most amazing LGBTQ Pride of all time!